On 27 May 2020, Moscow Mayor, Sergey Sobyanin signed Decrees №61-УМ and №62-УМ which on the one hand extend the present lockdown regime until June 14, 2020, and on the other hand ease or abolish some of the restrictions.
1. Starting June 1, 2020, Muscovite's, including elder people over 65 and citizens with chronic diseases, can leave home for walks and sports. However, the following people are not allowed to do so:
- citizens with COVID-19,
- citizens who are suspected of having a corona virus infection or showing signs of SARS,
- people living with them,
- citizens obliged to observe the regime of self-isolation by order of the sanitary doctor (for example, after returning from abroad).
Except for Zaryadye, city parks and green areas will be re-opened for free access. To prevent the risk of corona virus infection, the mask regime will be strengthened. At the same time, attractions in the parks will not be working. Children's and sports grounds also remain closed for the time being.
Outdoor sports will be allowed without restrictions daily - but only until 9.00 in the morning. Ordinary walks will be allowed from 9.00 to 21.00, but no more than 3 times a week - 2 times on weekdays and 1 time on a weekend. The schedule of “walking days” for residents of each building will be published on MOS.RU, the Internet portal Yandex and in mobile applications.
More detailed information available HERE.
2. Starting June 1, 2020, car dealers and non-food stores will be reopened. Conditions allowing for social distancing should be created and an enhanced disinfection regime should be applied.
3. All multi-services centres, dry cleaning reception centres, laundries, shoe and clothing repair shops and other household services that do not require prolonged contact with customers can resume work. Safety requirements are the same as in stores.
4. From Monday June 1, 2020, the city bike rental will be fully operational and accessible to everyone. The only condition is that customers must use gloves or disinfect the handlebars, brake levers and other parts of the bicycle they were in contact with after the rental. The operator of the city bike rental will provide regular disinfection of bicycles.
5. Employees of architectural and design bureaus can return to their offices. However, those workers who can work remotely in an efficient way must keep this format.
This article is from the Association of European Businesses.
Link to the article: https://aebrus.ru/en/news_covid19/recent/sergey_sobyanin_extended_the_self_isolation_regime_until_june_14_and_announced_the_second_stage_of_e/